(1) Its attitude, not intelligence which ensure success
No one in the world is perfect. Constantly Learning from others guidance will help an individual to develop in a much faster pace. Character and attitude is something that comes from routine, and not dependent on circumstances – Emphasizes on character building before learning others
(2) A true developement is about overcoming obstacles for change
Development is about changing to be a better person and it involves lots of changes in life. A successful individual is one who can adapt to changes. – Organizing activities overcome changes and develop a better character.
(3) Life-long development is about developing skills, complemented by information
The only person who is developed is the one who has learned how to learn and change – Developing skills to develop will be beneficial for learners in a long run as they will use the skill to independently gather more information in the future.
(4) Education is what survives when what has been learned is forgotten.
Education is more than just learning, but understand and remember- Practice makes what learned perfect.
(5) Word recognition and language mastery is the upmost important ingredient for future development and education
Only by recognizing words or mastering a language, children are able to learn and develop faster – Individual word recognition activities being strongly emphasized and language development is our main forte
© copyright Starway Professional 2017